“We help English Language (ESL) students and business professionals to
(1) recognise pronunciation strengths, and
(2) improve upon pronunciation weaknesses,
so that they can communicate clearly and confidently.“
Stage 1 - Personal Pronunciation Clinic
How to Record
Your Diagnostic Reading
Quick and Easy Guide to Getting Started
Get started in 3 Easy Steps
- Step 1 – Register & Prepare: Sign up here, or use in the button below
- Step 2 – Record:
- Record & Submit your Personal Pronunciation Sample, and
- Return your recording to us
- Step 3 – Read & Reflect: Receive and Analyse our comments on your personal strengths and areas for improvement.
OVERVIEWREGISTER for your Personal Pronunciation Diagnosis
- Download and read your OWLS Global Recording Your Diagnostic Reading booklet.
- Select only one of the four Diagnostic Short Text sheets
- A – ‘Smartphone Challenge’
- B – ‘Mahatma Ghandi on Education’
- C – ‘High School Years’
- D – ‘The Rainbow Passage’
- Practice for a few minutes
- o Introducing yourself
- o Reading to us
- o Telling us a little more about yourself
- Send us your Diagnostic Recording. Please feel free to submit your Diagnostic Recording any time before your submission due date.
RECORDING Your Personal Pronunciation SampleHow can you record your personal pronunciation sample for us? It’s easy! You can submit in two different ways:
- DIRECT: You can record and send DIRECTLY from WhatsApp, WeChat, LinkedIn, Facebook Messenger or Skype
- ATTACH: You can use the voice recorder on a smartphone, and then ATTACH the recording to Twitter message, an email or any WhatsApp, WeChat, LinkedIn, Facebook Messenger or Skype message.
It’s that easy !!!Choose one of the short sample texts below
- decide how to introduce yourself
- practise the text for a minute or two – and then
- send in your personal pronunciation sample for our analysis.