Diagnostic Check-up Recording
We help students and business professionals to communicate clearly.
Your Personal Pronunciation Diagnostic CheckUp
How to Record
Your Diagnostic Reading Sample
Quick and Easy Guide to Getting Started
Get started in 3 Easy Steps
- Step 1 – Register & Prepare: Sign up here, or use in the button below
- Step 2 – Record:
- Record & Submit your Personal Pronunciation Sample, and
- Return your recording to us
- Step 3 – Read & Reflect: Receive and Analyse our comments on your personal strengths and areas for improvement.
OVERVIEWREGISTER for your Personal Pronunciation Diagnosis
- Select only one of the four Diagnostic Short Text sheets
- If you prefer, you can download and read our OWLS Global Recording Your Diagnostic Reading booklet.
- Practice for a few minutes
- Introducing yourself
- Reading to us
- Telling us a little more about yourself
- Please feel free to submit your Diagnostic Recording any time before your submission due date.
RECORDING Your Personal Pronunciation SampleHow can you record your personal pronunciation sample for us? It’s easy! – – -Simply use one of these:
SUBMITTING Your Personal Pronunciation Sample
How can you submit your personal pronunciation sample for us?
Again, it’s easy!
You can submit in two different ways:
- DIRECT: You can record and send DIRECTLY from WhatsApp, WeChat, LinkedIn, Facebook Messenger or Skype
- ATTACH: You can use the voice recorder on a smartphone, and then ATTACH the recording to Twitter message, an email or any WhatsApp, WeChat, LinkedIn, Facebook Messenger or Skype message.
It’s that easy !!!Choose one of the short sample texts below
- decide how to introduce yourself
- practise the text for a minute or two – and then
- send in your personal pronunciation sample for our analysis.