Great! - Thank you.
We’re delighted you have registered for your own Personal Pronunciation Clinic Programme – PLUS
Please watch your email Inbox. You can expect to receive:
- our welcome email
- suggestions which may help you to prepare for your Week 1 Personal Diagnostic Interview session.
- reminders as the each weekly appointment or submission time approaches
- Week 1: Personal Diagnostic Interview (20 minutes via Skype / Zoom)
- Week 2: Personal Practice Activity 1
- Week 3: Personal Practice Activity 2
- Week 4: Personal Pronunciation Tutorial discussion (20 minutes)
- 2 months after completion, and
- 4 months after completion of Week 4
- Review our notes from your ‘Basic’ four-week programme,
- Analyse your new recording, and
- Provide written and video feedback on your pronunciation. We will particularly notice changes in the noted areas of strengths and of suggested areas for improvement.
We help English Language (ESL) students and business professionals to
- (1) recognise pronunciation strengths and
- (2) improve pronunciation weaknesses,